Feb 3, 2015

New Beginnings

Just a little head start about this blog, 
I´m following my passion for fashion and giving every last bit of me to inspire, move and change your life in as many ways as possible; i truly believe clothes can show us who we truly are or how we feel. 

This blog is not meant as a fashion guide, but as a guide for life itself, meaning:
feelings / lifestyle / fitness / fashion (clearly) / art / LOVE 
and many other ways in which my life revolves and many other ways i wish to express this with you.

Life is all about the moments in which happiness, not only our own but of those who surround us, overheats and overpowers our bodies and souls; One life is no better than the other, the important thing is that we love ourselves and the fact that we should be proud of our own accomplishments and failures, because our losses make us who we are today and who we will be TOMORROW.

Now let me just say,
Welcome to lelemode.

No comments: